PLACE A DRAGON ORDER
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition
- Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac
- Dragon Medical Español
- NaturallySpeaking Legal
- NaturallySpeaking Pro
- NaturallySpeaking Premium
- NaturallySpeaking Español
- Macintosh Products
- MedTemps EMR
Dragon Medical Practice Edition
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 $159999
Work faster and more efficiently on professional tasks and spend less time on paperwork. Quickly and accurately dictate into Electronic Health Records (or Electronic Medical Records), create patient progress notes, complete medical evaluations and correspondence, fax referral letters, and answer e-mail - all by voice!
Features by the Numbers
- 20%more accurate than previous versions
- 30k30,000+ word medical vocabulary
- 508certified for users with disabilities
- 90specialties & subspecialties
- 3xfaster than typing
- 1noise-cancelling headset with USB adapter
What's New in Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2?
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 has been designed to turn medical dictation into text faster and more accurately than ever before.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is the perfect desktop front-end speech recognition solution for the single user, from medical practices to primary care facilities and departmental working groups – easy to deploy, rich in end-user features and boosting information capturing directly in departmental information systems or EHRs.
Here are the most important improvements for Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2
IMPROVED ACCURACY Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 delivers significant improvement in out-of-box accuracy compared to previous versions
FASTER CORRECTION When it comes to correcting a word or phrase, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 now includes more choices to make it quicker and easier to make a change.
TRANSPARENT DICTATION WINDOW – ONLY IN DRAGON MEDICAL PRACTICE EDITION 2 Exclusively in Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 it is now possible to configure the Dictation Window's appearance when it is set to receive any spoken text, independent of which application is active during dictation. The Dictation Box can be set to be hidden or visible with customizable transparency according to the user's preference allowing to view the recognized text even though another application, like, an EHR or RIS are active at the time.
UPDATED RICH INTERNET APPLICATIONS SUPPORT Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2's Rich Internet Application feature enhances its functionality in selected browser-based applications: in these applications it provides Full Text Control as well as commands to access elements found in the main interface of the web page.
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 now supports Gmail, Hotmail, and Microsoft's Outlook.com mail service.
- Rich Internet Application (RIA) extensions are available in the following Web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 9 or 10, 32-bit only
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
INTERACTIVE TUTORIAL Proposed at the end of profile creation and available any time from the Help menu, the Interactive Tutorial offers short progressive simulations to help you practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes. Even experienced Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 users can benefit from the Interactive Tutorial.
DRAGON REMOTE MICROPHONE APP FOR IOS AND ANDROID Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 lets you go wireless with an iOS or Android device and the free Dragon Remote Microphone App. Turn your compatible iPhone, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad or Android device into a wireless microphone for use with Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 over a WiFi network. And it's easier than ever to get started – simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode that Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 provides on-screen.
REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 now supports remote use on a computer running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7 Ultimate. With Microsoft's free Remote Desktop Connection software (formerly called Terminal Services Client), you can use Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 from a local Windows computer on which Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 itself is not installed. While Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is running on the server, multiple Windows clients can use it simultaneously.
SUPPORT FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013 Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 now supports Office 2013 with the same functionality for the same currently supported applications available in earlier versions of Office. For more information, see the product help. To access the File tab in Office 2013 applications, say the command "Click File Tab". For more information, see the product Help.
SUPPORT FOR MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 10 Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 now supports Internet Explorer 10 with the same functionality that was found in Internet Explorer 9. For more information, see the product Help.
USABILITY IN WINDOWS 8 In Windows 8, Microsoft introduced major changes for end-users, compared to previous versions, but offers an interface similar to the familiar desktop (minus its Start menu button). Even though Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is designed to be used primarily on the Windows desktop, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 includes a small toolbar, the Dragon Audio Bar, which lets you use Dragon Medical Practice Edition's microphone button outside the desktop environment. There are some restrictions on using Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 outside the desktop environment.
- More Accurate Than Ever Over 20% more accurate than previous versions—and over 60% more accurate than non-medical Dragon
- Recognition Speed Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 improves recognition response time significantly
- EMR/EHR Support Navigate and dictate inside EMR/EHR software: History of Present Illness, Review of Symptoms, and Assessment and Plan
- Medical Vocabularies Includes vocabularies for over 90 medical specialty and subspecialties
- Regional Accent Support Accented speakers get higher 'out-of-the-box' recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models
- Hidden Mode Dictate anywhere in the EMR/EHR, eliminating navigation between EMR/EHR screens and the notes window
- Dragon Medical Template Library Includes library of macros for standard notes and 'medical normals' by body system
- Smart Configuration Automatically detects hardware resources. Its state-of-the-art technology takes advantage of advances in hardware and runs in multiple threads automatically when multi-core hardware is detected, for better recognition performance
- Recognition Analytics Automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation and improve accuracy
- Flexible Input Use your iPhone® or Android® devices for speech input!
Virtually all windows compatible Electronic Health/Medical Records are supported. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is section 508 certified, and offers complete hands-free use of the PC for users with mobility disabilities. Tools for large distributed network deployments (e.g. Citrix terminal and roaming users) are included. A Nuance approved noise canceling headset is included.
BENEFITS of using
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2
- Improves the speed and accuracy of documentation
- Accelerates physician EHR adoption
- Dramatically reduces transcription costs
- Allows physicians to spend more time with patients
- Captures the patient story in the clinician's own words
- Supports higher level of reimbursement, lower number of denials
- Improves clinician satisfaction
- Supports HIPAA guidelines to protect patient confidentiality
REQUEST A DEMO!
Orthopedics Northwest, PLLC