PLACE A DRAGON ORDER
- Amazing Charts EHR
- Dragon Medical Español
- Dragon Medical for Mac
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition
- Macintosh Products
- NaturallySpeaking Español
- NaturallySpeaking Legal
- NaturallySpeaking Premium
- NaturallySpeaking Pro
- Olympus Accessories
- Philips Accessories
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal Version 13
What's New in Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal Version 13?
Even more accurate
- 5% more out-of-the-box accuracy than Dragon 12—means that Dragon gets you, and you get things done, faster than ever
- Learn from Sent Email tool now works with Web-based email such as Gmail™ and Yahoo! Mail®—you have more potential sources to let Dragon familiarize itself with the words and phrases you might write
- The new Vocabulary Editor interface makes it easy to search Dragon's vocabulary, add new words and customize each word's unique properties
- The Vocabulary Editor lets you search on not only the written forms but also the spoken forms
- Smart Format Rules enhancements offer even more hints for alternative word written forms—now Dragon 13 adapts even better upon detecting your format corrections—abbreviations, numbers and more—so your dictated text looks the way you want it every time
Faster than ever
- Faster processors yield faster performance, which means Dragon 13 continues to enhance its ability to choose models and parameters depending on your computer's resources to deliver the fastest performance
Easier than ever to setup
The entire profile creation process is now shorter than Dragon 12 due to the improved out-of-the box accuracy in Dragon 13:
- For the first profile, it simply assigns the profile name rather than asking you to enter a name—you can always rename the profile later
- Reading 4 minutes of text is no longer necessary—Dragon 13 is already accurate right out of the box. You can also go back later to read text to further train Dragon if necessary.
- Dragon 13 no longer asks you to adapt its vocabulary based on documents and emails during profile creation. If you wish to launch the analysis later, you have that option.
Simplified audio setup
- Dragon 13 automatically detects the best audio devices available — you simply select one of the recommended devices that you wish to use
- The microphone check takes a few seconds with just one screen of easy-to-read text
Easier than ever to use
A completely redesigned and enhanced User Interface makes Dragon 13 more intuitive and easier than ever to use:
- DragonBar: The new DragonBar provides clearly indicated controls and automatically collapses when you're not using it, taking up less real estate on your screen. You can use the DragonBar menu to customize its behavior. If you're an existing Dragon user and you're more comfortable using the classic DragonBar, you can easily switch back to it.
- Learning Center (formerly called the Dragon Sidebar): The Learning Center has been redesigned and enhanced. The top panel, open by default, contains essential commands and advice which automatically change as you switch context to different applications.
- Interactive Tutorial enhancements: The Interactive Tutorial has been redesigned and augmented. Its short, progressive simulations now also introduce the DragonBar, the Learning Center, the Vocabulary Editor, and important options, as well as basic Web navigation and use of Web-based email. It is automatically presented at the end of the profile creation process. Even experienced Dragon users can benefit from the Interactive Tutorial.
|Downloadable Data Sheet: Dragon Naturally Speaking Legal|
Legal Transcription - Voice Recognition Software
Dragon is licensed per speaker, but can be loaded onto 10 computers. Each speaker needs a license.
Target Market : North American legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals, judges, academics, and transcriptionists.Positioning : Designed to help legal professionals use speech recognition to reduce dependencies on support staff and improve client service through faster document turnaround, while at the same time reducing costs. Dragon NaturallySpeaking® Legal speech recognition software enables users to create documents - simply by speaking! Reduce transcription costs and turnaround time, with instant transcription of dictation.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking® Legal speech recognition software enables legal professionals to create documents and e-mail, control the desktop, and more—simply by speaking! Reduce or eliminate transcription costs and turnaround time by dictating directly into a PC or any ScanSoft®-certified digital recorder or PDA. Create your own documents on the spot or send your recorded dictation to be transcribed elsewhere. Dragon NaturallySpeaking is compatible with Microsoft® Office Suite, Corel® WordPerfect®, and almost any Windows®- based application, including practice management software. A pre-configured legal vocabulary boosts accuracy and automatically formats citations. Dragon NaturallySpeaking comes with a full set of network deployment tools.
- Accuracy in legal terms with special language model
- Enterprise-ready: configuration, admin tools
- Meet accessibility and corporate compliance requirements
- Accurate, voice-driven interface, learns from you
- Create, format and edit by voice— think out loud
- Dictate text within popular applications, including on the web
- Voice command your computer in ergonomic, hands-free comfort
- Nuance-approved microphone included. Or use microphones built into many laptops
- Dictate thoughts on the go for later transcription
- Import/export custom word lists — share unique words among peers
- Custom voice commands — insert frequently used text and graphics
- Easy proofreading with text-to-speech or dictation playback
- Intuitive design — easy to get started and master
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- RAM: We recommend minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012.
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB)
- Free Disk Space: 4GB. If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
- Internet Explorer® 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome™ or Firefox® to view the software's Online Help (free download at http://www.microsoft.com)
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording A DVD-ROM drive for installation from disk
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft® Office 2010 and 2013. Does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
*This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
1 Year of Support for Dragon Naturally...
Lifetime Support for Dragon Naturally...